Friday, October 18, 2013

PUTTING WRITING FALSEHOODS AGAINST THE ROPES

PUTTING WRITING FALSEHOODS AGAINST THE ROPES

FIGHT CARD ROMANCE: LADIES NIGHT AUTHOR CAROL MALONE (WRITING AS JILL TUNNEY) BLOGS OVER AT THE WRIOTER’S FUN ZONE ABOUT WRITING FALSEHOODS ...

Today Writer’s Fun Zone welcomes author Carol Malone (Fight Card Romance: Ladies Night) as she shares with us her writing tips discovered during her writing journey to publishing her first e-book.

Don’t start your writing career believing falsehoods: learn the art of writing. 

I’ve been on a serious writing journey for awhile and just published my first eBook. While walking that path, I’ve discovered a lot of things about myself and the writing process. Even as an amateur, I’d love to share what I’ve learned in the hopes it will keep someone else’s feet on the trail toward their dreams of successful publishing. I held certain beliefs regarding writing that have proven to be false. Here are my top five ...

FOR THE FULL ARTICLE CLICK HERE


No comments:

Post a Comment