Thursday, September 19, 2013

BOBBY NASH PUTS UP HIS DUKES


BOBBY NASH PUTS UP HIS DUKES

AND IN THIS CORNER … BOBBY NASH TELLS THE BOOK LIFE NOW BLOG ALL ABOUT WRITING FIGHT CARD: BAREFOOT BONES …

When I agreed to write a Fight Card story, I approached it as a character piece about a boxer. Knowing the character is the most important thing for me and when the plot started to gel together in my mind, it was James Mason, the boy the bullies called Barefoot Bones who sold me on the idea of telling this story. I’m not sure where the name came from. As I was plotting out the ideas for this story, it was the week between Christmas and New Years Day. On one of the many drives to family events, it just popped into my head and it fit…

FOR THE FULL ARTICLE CLICK HERE


No comments:

Post a Comment