Friday, January 6, 2012

PERMISSION TO KILL TARGETS SPLIT DECISION!

PERMISSION TO KILL TARGETS SPLIT DECISION!

AUSSIE BLOGGER DAVID FOSTER WEIGHS IN ON FIGHT CARD: SPLIT DECISION . . .

Recently I have written how much I enjoyed the first two books in the Fight Card series (Felony Fists by Paul Bishop and The Cutman by Mel Odom). However, in my reviews I suggested that a boxing story would always be predicatble because they will always end with the ‘big fight’ and that the hero will win. Well now I find myself in the embarrassing situation of having to eat my words. There is nothing predictable about the third instalment of the Fight Card series, Split Decision by Eric Beetner.

And I must say, I am delighted to eat my words. I think I just have a narrow view of what a pulp boxing tale can be – maybe I have watched too many Rocky films . . .

FOR THE FULL REVIEW CLICK HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment